Lost TV Series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Lost TV Series

Post by Twilight<3 »

Okay, since I don't think you guys can see bolded, yellow words, I will post the full url address.

First Season Five Promo:
http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2008/1 ... son-5.html

All right, I will repeat what I wrote because it's important. You can find it at the url address above but, beware, I think it is a spoilers site. So don't read anything else - just watch the promo

And yes, ashiekins16, thank you. That is what I was wondering.
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Holy crap! Thanks for that. I saw another one on youtube saying it was the first promo but this one actually shows a little bit from Season 5. The other one just kind of showed the events leading up to it. Man that got me hyped up even more.

After watching that, my ideas changed a little. I'm not sure they're be as much forcing as I thought, but I still wonder about Desmond.
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Oh. My. Goodness.
I didn't have time to watch it earlier, so I just did and wow. Wow. I am so impatient right now, I want it to be 2009!!
And that Aaron kid is so cute!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

debussygirl wrote:And that Aaron kid is so cute!
I agree! I like how hes like "where we going mommy?" Totally cute.
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

I don't really know what to think of Season Five but I am extremely anxious for it to come out. Did you see that plane that fell on Boone? I wonder what significance it will hold in the new season.
Kizmet
Wandering Through Town

Post by Kizmet »

Huh, I never noticed that plane the first few times I watched it. It looks like it's falling again...but it's already on the ground, how could that possibly happen?
Proud Twilighter since October 21, 2006.
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Whoa, I didn't catch that the first two times I watched it. Thats weird. Why would they show that again? I still am wondering about the whole Kate thing. She seemed anxious to "go on vacation" as she tells Aaron. I thought she'd be harder to convince. And with Sun, you hear a gun click..could that be Sayid? I'm confused..but at the same time Sun kind of knows whats going on..don't you think she'd want to go back to help...but maybe not with the baby now...

Wow that really gets me thinking more.
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

ashiekins16 wrote:Whoa, I didn't catch that the first two times I watched it. Thats weird. Why would they show that again? I still am wondering about the whole Kate thing. She seemed anxious to "go on vacation" as she tells Aaron. I thought she'd be harder to convince.
Only until you said that did it make me start wondering.. maybe Kate isn't convinced. Maybe she's actually running from Jack because why on earth would she take Aaron to that island? So maybe she's going on "vacation" away from Jack so he can't force her to go. I didn't think she would be that easy to convince, either. She is a stubborn one and knows how to run.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

^^Yeah, I agree with Twilight<3. And the whole thing with Claire showing up and saying, "Don't take him back!" would definitely be a good reason not to go back.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Twilight<3 wrote:
ashiekins16 wrote:Whoa, I didn't catch that the first two times I watched it. Thats weird. Why would they show that again? I still am wondering about the whole Kate thing. She seemed anxious to "go on vacation" as she tells Aaron. I thought she'd be harder to convince.
Only until you said that did it make me start wondering.. maybe Kate isn't convinced. Maybe she's actually running from Jack because why on earth would she take Aaron to that island? So maybe she's going on "vacation" away from Jack so he can't force her to go. I didn't think she would be that easy to convince, either. She is a stubborn one and knows how to run.

Ooh thats a really good idea. Cause when I saw that, I was like there's no way she's that easy to convince. She really doesn't listen to anybody. But I'm still wondering what Sawyer whispered to her before he jumped out of the helicopter. And the thing with Claire too. Why would Kate not listen to her? I'm sure she already feels guilty about having Aaron and pretending he's hers..she wouldn't want to disobey Claire. Twilight<3, thanks for that. That makes so much more sense! Wow I can't wait for this season to start. This all has me thinking a lot.