Lost TV Series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Lost TV Series

Post by Twilight<3 »

Oh yeah. I completely forgot about Sawyer whispering something to her. Now I really want to know what that was. Oh, and you are welcome, ashiekins16. Your words brought upon the epiphany. ;) So thank you.

This is why I love Lost. It's a thought-provoking show, not some pointless crap like Gossip Girl (erm, no offense to that show).
Kizmet
Wandering Through Town

Post by Kizmet »

Twilight<3 wrote: This is why I love Lost. It's a thought-provoking show, not some pointless crap like Gossip Girl (erm, no offense to that show).
No, tons of offense to that terrible excuse for a show.

Lost is amazing. I can understand why some people don't like how you have to watch every episode or you'll be totally lost (haha), but there's only so much you can do with shows that DON'T have that if you ask me.
Proud Twilighter since October 21, 2006.
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Kizmet wrote:
Twilight<3 wrote: This is why I love Lost. It's a thought-provoking show, not some pointless crap like Gossip Girl (erm, no offense to that show).
No, tons of offense to that terrible excuse for a show.

Lost is amazing. I can understand why some people don't like how you have to watch every episode or you'll be totally lost (haha), but there's only so much you can do with shows that DON'T have that if you ask me.
Haha, thats whats so cool about Lost. "If you don't see every episode, you'll be Lost". :P Buts really cool is that it gets you thinking. It leaves you wondering. I don't like when the shows boring. I love how it can leave people really discussing it, and trying to figure out what will happen. It makes the show so much better!
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Oh, I know! It's like each episode is a new piece to the puzzle. Without one piece, you'll probably have difficulties piecing everything together.. I was talking to my friend who loves Gossip Girl and I was just like, "I think you lose brain cells watching that show. You don't have to think at all." And she was like, "No, no, you have to think. It's like, is Chuck evil?! Or is he not evil?!" I just stood there and was like, "Woww." It just makes me appreciate Lost so much more.
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Haha, yeah. I'm really not into those stupid girly dramas. Theres really no point to them. Its like my best friend was seen making out with this guy, and she knew I liked him. How pathetic. Really...I mean Lost has its drama, but its not crappy drama like that. Lol.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Yeah, those Gossip Girl-like shows are all the same. They get cheated on, or cheat with other people, and it's a whole bunch of pointless drama.
But how many shows are like Lost? You think you have it figured out and then bam! Something you didn't expect happening happened. And what I like is that they have it all planned out. They won't be sucking out what little juice is left, and it won't be going around in pointless circles. It will keep us interested until the end (sniff, I don't want to think about it ending!)
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

debussygirl wrote: They won't be sucking out what little juice is left, and it won't be going around in pointless circles. It will keep us interested until the end (sniff, I don't want to think about it ending!)
:'( I wish it was more than 6 seasons. I'm sure even when they finish the story and give us the end, I'll be wanting a lot more explained. I just don't know how they'll get it all done in...what is it 34 more episodes? 17 a season, I believe? Whoa, haha it sounds like a lot but with Lost its not! I don't know what I'm going to have to look forward to when Lost is done. Lol
Kizmet
Wandering Through Town

Post by Kizmet »

I'm really glad they got the end date, even though obviously I'll miss the show like crazy once it's done. I think it's been even better since they were able to nail down exactly how much time they had to tell the story, rather than having to drag it out because they were unsure just how long they'd have to keep going.
Proud Twilighter since October 21, 2006.
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Yeah, I concur. Kind of with Twilight, I'm sorry, it seemed so dragged out. She could have ended it with New Moon. Or written Eclipse differently and it all could have been tied up. But whatever. I don't really think anything has been dragged out in Lost and I'm glad, like Kismet said, that there is a deadline. They have it all mapped out and know exactly what is going to happen.
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Oh, okay I think I said that wrong. Haha..I mean I'm glad they have a deadline, because to continue to making seasons and not know where to go with it, it would get irritating. I meant it sucks because I'm sure they'll leave us with some unanswered questions. Just leave it to the viewer to come up with their idea. But I am glad they have an end and they know what to do.

Does that make sense?