Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Angiec789
Settled in Forks

Re: Who is your favorite character?

Post by Angiec789 »

Well, besides the odvious(Edward),I love Emmet! He reminds me of one of those dumb jocks(im kinda like a dumb jock, except the female version),except with out the dumb part. That probably doesn't make any sense at all, but it's hard to explain :? . And Emmet is a carefree kinda guy, and i love the fact that he doesn't hold grudges!

I'm not saying that she's my favorite character, but I kind of fell bad for Rosalie :( . I mean, sometimes she can get a little snotty, but she has a really sad story. And wouldn't you be proud if you were literally the most beautiful girl in the world? :twisted:

I also love Angela Weber... My name is Angela too!:)
jovialmadness
Settled in Forks

Post by jovialmadness »

jonsgirljen wrote:Naturally, Edward is my favorite! He is absolutely perfect. He's smart, funny, compassionate, loving, and protective, not to forget that he is amazingly gorgeous. Bella was his motive for everything, her happiness and herself. Edward would do anything for her, even if it meant that it would break her heart, just to keep her safe. Edward loved Bella more than himself, more than anything.

Aside from him, I loved:
Bella - So envious...
Esme - She's one of the most caring and loving characters of the story.
Alice - Bubbly and friendly and just the person I would choose to have as a best friend and a shopping partner.
Emmett - We all need humor in our lives, especially when it comes in such a handsome package!
Jasper - Everyone loves mystery and a bad boy!
Angela - She's adorable and so caring.
Jacob - He had his bad points, but I grew to like him more and more, and I was so happy that he got his happy ending, even if I wasn't sure if I liked it at first or not.
Seth - What's not to love?
Charlie - Such a caring father. He reminds me of my dad!

So many characters to love...
Yes, yes and yes; I agree with you! And DUH! I forgot to mention my love for Seth. I loved how Edward said he had one of the purest, kindest, most sincere minds he'd ever heard (or something along those lines). Jasper is awesome too. I loved learning his backstory in Eclipse. Made him so much more sexy. Jacob finally stopped annoying me in Breaking Dawn, after his character change (yay). I was glad his pining over Bella ended, to be honest. And Yeah, Emmett never fails to make me laugh. He's just plain awesome.
BerAngelVamp
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by BerAngelVamp »

it's cool seeing the characters through other people's eyes....i said before that my fave was edward and my close second was jasper....i didn't mention that i loved his background story....i loved the part where he said to maria and her friends "ma'am" and tipped his hat...awww, i'm a sucker for the southern gentleman...and how he doesn't treat alice like something he needs to protect, but rather stand with, beside him.... ;)
~Amber
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

I think jasper is one of my favorite characters because he still can't control himself fully but I think he feels bad and is frustrated when he slips.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Gi.Kodaly
Learning to Love Green

Post by Gi.Kodaly »

Rosalie, of course! She's amazing. She's the most complex and very different from the other ones.
After her I guess Emmett. No other character really stands out for me, but I like Alice and Jasper, together. They're so sweet!
Team Rosalie!
Change Your Mind
Bliss
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

Aside from Edward, of course, I'd have to say Jasper. Amazing character, really.

I had a nice, long essay-like answer for this question, but my internet connection decided to eat it :evil: , so I'm just going to leave it at that.

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
YouAreMyLifeNow
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by YouAreMyLifeNow »

Other than Bella and Edward my favorite character is Alice. I don't know why, she just seems like a fun person(vampire) to be around.
I know i spell bad
Twi Mafia~Sarina Santoro
Twilight lover: Because sometimes fantasy is better than reality
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

I already posted on this thread but the more I think about it and the more I post on this forum, I realized that I usually respond to all Jacob related threads. Even though I included him in my previous list, I will have to change that answer to just...

JACOB BLACK!!!
everlong
Learning to Love Green

Post by everlong »

Jacob - he's always so hot, he's tall, funny, TURNS INTO A WOLF!
Edward - so so sexy, strong, loveing, fast, nice hair, dangerous.
Seth - cuuuuuuuteeee
Jasper - he's the strong silent time, very hot. And he + Alice together are just too cute.
Jane - she's small and young yet still incredibly powerful
Alec - i would'nt mind him winking at me!
Leah + Kate - strong women, good roll models
Garrett - "I'll follow you anywhere woman"

and so so many more :D
slayerchick303
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by slayerchick303 »

LindsOuimet wrote:Aside from Edward, of course, I'd have to say Jasper. Amazing character, really.

I had a nice, long essay-like answer for this question, but my internet connection decided to eat it :evil: , so I'm just going to leave it at that.
Jasper is an amazing guy. I didn't really appreciate him a whole lot until Eclipse, then his character totally came alive for me. :D
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B