Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
knikki
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Worried about the Twilight movie - Take 2

Post by knikki »

Does anyone have a new link for that clip? It doesn't work anymore and I totally want to watch it!! ::cries:: lol
-Kristin
"..So the lion fell in love with the lamb.."
Image Image
tsvety
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by tsvety »

Hmm which clip is that? THe one when Rob went all girlie on us? :lol: I don't know though... Try youtube maybe?
~Lina
*I'm on The List.* *The name's Pancakes* ^^
Image ^awesome banner by Narnia^
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

knikki wrote:Does anyone have a new link for that clip? It doesn't work anymore and I totally want to watch it!! ::cries:: lol
Are you talking about this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zcKMB9wiQw
slayerchick303
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by slayerchick303 »

YouAreMyLifeNow wrote:I am a little worried about the movie but I had a sign that it will be good.( at least i hope)
Ok, so I was at the movies, going to see another movie but we decided to buy our tickets for Twilight while we were there. Anyway, the girl's name that was selling the tickets was Alice. I was like what are the odds of that? Then she needed help with something and guess what the girl's name that came over to help was? It was Stephenie!!!!! im not sure if it was spelled like that <--- or the other way but what ever way it was spelled, i still think it was a sign!!!!! A coincidence? I think not!!!!! :D
HOLY CRAP! :shock: That is so freakin' awesome! What a coincidence! Or was it fate... hmmm. :lol: As soon as I see what my group is doing, I'm going to pre-order tickets too! Yippie for us! Of course, we'll have to get in line like 4 hours early in order to get a decent seat! :D
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
-veiled-
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by -veiled- »

When I first heard about the "Twilight" movie, I was disappointed ONLY because so many novels that are directed into movies turn out...bleh. I've only see a few that I thought turned out well, and I don't want my love for the "Twilight" series to be ruined. However, after seeing the theatrical trailers, I think there's about 3? I found that I might actually love this movie just as much as the book & am looking forward to watching it! And I absolutely hope they put as many quotes as possible into it.
Last edited by -veiled- on Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

Sullie06 wrote:We have a midnight showing but unfortunatly I have to work in the morning so I'll have to wait until Friday evening to go see it at the earliest. :cry:
Oh honey...do it anyway! I am going to be the walking dead at work on Friday, but I can't imagine not seeing the show asap! It will totally be worth it, and I will probably use my lunch to sleep in my car...haha!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
slayerchick303
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by slayerchick303 »

-veiled- wrote:When I first heard the about the "Twilight" movie, I was disappointed ONLY because so many novels that are directed into movies turn out...bleh. I've only see a few that I thought turned out well, and I don't want my love for the "Twilight" series to be ruined. However, after seeing the theatrical trailers, I think there's about 3? I found that I might actually love this movie just as much as the book & am looking forward to watching it! And I absolutely hope they put as many quotes as possible into it.
It is annoying to love a book so much and then be let-down by the film. I try to always remember that films are completely separate entities than books. Then, I'm sure I don't let my feelings about a movie affect the way I see a novel/series. I think the trailers look amazing enough that I will be excited to see the movie. However, there has been several movies where the trailers look great and then the movie blows. I'll have to cross my fingers that Twilight isn't one of those cases. I love it when a film's dialogue is so similar to a book's. It makes me so happy! It's one thing to quote from a book, it's an entirely different thing to quote a movie. :D
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

Ok...go here http://gofugyourself.celebuzz.com/
Then scroll about halfway down the page and locate "Twifug"
And then laugh...haha...Oh Rob and Kristen, you crazy kids!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
tsvety
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by tsvety »

^ AHAHAHAHAHAHA! *dies* :lol: :lol: "ROBERT: You never told me THAT. Next time, I promise." :lol: :lol: *dies again*
~Lina
*I'm on The List.* *The name's Pancakes* ^^
Image ^awesome banner by Narnia^
-veiled-
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by -veiled- »

slayerchick303 wrote:
-veiled- wrote:When I first heard the about the "Twilight" movie, I was disappointed ONLY because so many novels that are directed into movies turn out...bleh. I've only see a few that I thought turned out well, and I don't want my love for the "Twilight" series to be ruined. However, after seeing the theatrical trailers, I think there's about 3? I found that I might actually love this movie just as much as the book & am looking forward to watching it! And I absolutely hope they put as many quotes as possible into it.
It is annoying to love a book so much and then be let-down by the film. I try to always remember that films are completely separate entities than books. Then, I'm sure I don't let my feelings about a movie affect the way I see a novel/series. I think the trailers look amazing enough that I will be excited to see the movie. However, there has been several movies where the trailers look great and then the movie blows. I'll have to cross my fingers that Twilight isn't one of those cases. I love it when a film's dialogue is so similar to a book's. It makes me so happy! It's one thing to quote from a book, it's an entirely different thing to quote a movie. :D

I definitely agree! Either way, I think it will be well worth it to go see it.