Randomness #5

A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Randomness #5

Post by A.H »

A fine for swearing ? That seems a bit OTT. I'm eating chicken and chips. yum :lol:
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

ott? :?

mmmm chicken :]

arghhhh. i have to wear my gym shorts to my audition hahaha. because i forgot to wear sweatpants :shock:
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
vampire_elf
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by vampire_elf »

Wow, I'm gone for an hour (just one lousy hour) and you post three more pages!!! :o And while I try to catch up, another page appears. You're all typing too fast! :P

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

i was at the mall on a saturday night.. My boyfriend at the time.. stupid stupid.. tosser(hahaha)
he said something along the lines of me looking like a slut, and that i must be looking for another boyfriend, then he grabbed my arm really really hard, i said get off me F YOU.. he let go, the officer heard me, but didn't see him get physical with me, i had to go to court, pay the fine.. it was dumb
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

samajama wrote:ott? :?

mmmm chicken :]

arghhhh. i have to wear my gym shorts to my audition hahaha. because i forgot to wear sweatpants :shock:
Over the top. Last year was the only time our school had a play since years ago. It was bugsy malone but I didn't audition.
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

i have a really weird thing about chicken. i just can't eat it....well, most days anyway. sometimes my mind decides to be good and doesn't prevent me from eating some. it's all in my head--but i swear mostly whenever i eat chicken, i feel like i'm going to die. it's my complex lol.

oh, thanks for the virtual hugs sam and marlee! (at least i'm pretty sure it was you two...marlee you changed your avie recently right? lol that's how i identify people...so yea, i could be wrong about it being you marlee). i am going to try very hard to not freak about it. we'll just see what happens.
besides, my friend oz (real name laura) is coming over later tonight so i'm looking forward to some girl talk with her. i haven't seen her in forever! which is odd since we still live in the same city and everything lol. anyway, i'm hoping she can give me some perspective and all that shiznat.

ayan--yea, the police generally do stupid things, i find. not that i've ever been in trouble with them, but people get fined for weird things...i dunno.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Lynzeee wrote:i was at the mall on a saturday night.. My boyfriend at the time.. stupid stupid.. tosser(hahaha)
he said something along the lines of me looking like a slut, and that i must be looking for another boyfriend, then he grabbed my arm really really hard, i said get off me F YOU.. he let go, the officer heard me, but didn't see him get physical with me, i had to go to court, pay the fine.. it was dumb
well that's Fed up. i would have been like, "did you see what he **** just did to me?!?!"
yes, i would have dropped the F-bomb again.

my nails are slighlty blue... i took off my nail polish but they're still blue :lol:

i woudl repaint them tonight................. but i ithnk I"m going to die from this **** essay.

lots of F in the post.
mea culpa. :oops:
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Shugo_vampire
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Shugo_vampire »

Lol. My school's air conditioner caught fire again...I was mad I almost missed my lunch! >.<
ImageImage
More than Just a Twilight Fan...
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

I must sound really blonde with my constant stupid questions but what does mea culpa mean?
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

i am sure most of you remember me saying i was a bad teenager... YES.. very bad.

police don't like me in my old town. i was in an abusive relationship and the cops were called a lot to come and break up fights that would happen randomly anywhere, i remember he tossed me into a rack at a starbucks for tell him that his hair looked ugly.. and broke it, he got charged for that, i stayed with the douche for 2 1/2 years

i have gotten too many speeding tickets also. i am not a mean person at all! i really am not. i have road rage and stuff sure, but i live in texas and everyone has road rage here..
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus