Teenagers Unite Part Deux

Jazziscool
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Teenagers Unite Part Deux

Post by Jazziscool »

psugar wrote:
Carrisa wrote:I get them on my chest sometimes too. I love tank tops but it can be really embarrassing when I have a pimple on my back or chest. I don't think I could deal with anything like high school musical, though. I wouldn't want to be so happy that I randomly bust out in song in the middle of the hallways of my school. Just if things were a little less angsty and insane, that's when I'd be happy.

What really burns me up is how clear the complexion of the girls at my school are. It's like they never get one pimple, not one! When I'm going around with one right on my forehead, they look like they're getting ready to go on a set of a movie. And also hate how they all seem to have their hair under control when mine's like a wild vine sometimes. It's just not natural: they look too perfect.
Definitely not highschool musical, just less angsty and that we weren't emotional, I feel sorry for our teachers. I wonder if they have to take courses on coping with the emotional and hormornal wrecks that are teens? Some kids have acne too so I'm okay, but alot of my friends don't which gets me really jealous. Plus they don't make cover-up for my type of pale which really makes me mad.

Wash your face at least three times a day. It always works for me.

Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Supervisor of the DBJ:Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Jazziscool wrote:
psugar wrote:
Carrisa wrote:I get them on my chest sometimes too. I love tank tops but it can be really embarrassing when I have a pimple on my back or chest. I don't think I could deal with anything like high school musical, though. I wouldn't want to be so happy that I randomly bust out in song in the middle of the hallways of my school. Just if things were a little less angsty and insane, that's when I'd be happy.

What really burns me up is how clear the complexion of the girls at my school are. It's like they never get one pimple, not one! When I'm going around with one right on my forehead, they look like they're getting ready to go on a set of a movie. And also hate how they all seem to have their hair under control when mine's like a wild vine sometimes. It's just not natural: they look too perfect.
Definitely not highschool musical, just less angsty and that we weren't emotional, I feel sorry for our teachers. I wonder if they have to take courses on coping with the emotional and hormornal wrecks that are teens? Some kids have acne too so I'm okay, but alot of my friends don't which gets me really jealous. Plus they don't make cover-up for my type of pale which really makes me mad.

Wash your face at least three times a day. It always works for me.
I do but it doesn't work I've used almost every product in the supermarket and I can tell what works and doesn't workl, I'm at the moment using the black head eraser, it works for blackheads but for nothing else.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
Jazziscool
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jazziscool »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
The stuff at supermarkets DO NOT WORK!!!!!
Just get regular soap, wash your face throughly, and regulary!!
Over time IT WILL WORK.

Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Supervisor of the DBJ:Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Jazziscool wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
The stuff at supermarkets DO NOT WORK!!!!!
Just get regular soap, wash your face throughly, and regulary!!
Over time IT WILL WORK.
I will try it besides I'm running out and my mom takes about a month to get a light bulb for my room I wonder how long it will take her for this.
porscheturbo911
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by porscheturbo911 »

Carrisa wrote: What really burns me up is how clear the complexion of the girls at my school are. It's like they never get one pimple, not one! When I'm going around with one right on my forehead, they look like they're getting ready to go on a set of a movie. And also hate how they all seem to have their hair under control when mine's like a wild vine sometimes. It's just not natural: they look too perfect.
I feel the same way! It sucks when I get ready for school, and think I look pretty good, and then get to school and see all these girls with perfect hair, makeup, skin... everything! It's such a hit on the self esteem ):.

And the acne sucks!! I used to have horrible acne in grade 8 and I was so self conscious. I tried everything, and nothing seemed to work. I remember using Clearasil cause the ad said that it would make pimples vanish in 3 days. The ad was true; the pimples did go away 3 days after using the product, but the stupid thing was that they came back about a week later. Finally, I got so self conscious that I was desperate enough to try Proactiv and that stuff is freaking expensive where I live. I think it's about 90 dollars for the set. It didn't seem to work at first, but after about a month, a lot of my acne disappeared. I still get some acne on my forehead, but it's not so bad as it was before. So I would suggest using Proactiv, unless your skin is really sensitive.
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

I get acne near my forehead sometimes. I'm lucky, though. It isnt the kind that is all bubbly and gross, it is just a little reddish spot.
List, Gnat ♥
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I used to have terrible acne. But now I have it pretty cleared up. I just use this face wash stuff called proactive. But when ever I do get some, it is usually just a small bump, no gross icky stuff or redness.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

i have acne on my forehaed, and ive got some stuff from the doctor which really works. its so irritatting though. i know what you mena about the girls who have perfect skin to me they are so lucky. but id prefer to be spotty than go over the top with make up and look orange.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

I used to boast about having clear skin but now I've got spots but they're not really red and it's not acne so that's ok.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

porscheturbo911 wrote:
Carrisa wrote: What really burns me up is how clear the complexion of the girls at my school are. It's like they never get one pimple, not one! When I'm going around with one right on my forehead, they look like they're getting ready to go on a set of a movie. And also hate how they all seem to have their hair under control when mine's like a wild vine sometimes. It's just not natural: they look too perfect.
I feel the same way! It sucks when I get ready for school, and think I look pretty good, and then get to school and see all these girls with perfect hair, makeup, skin... everything! It's such a hit on the self esteem ):.

And the acne sucks!! I used to have horrible acne in grade 8 and I was so self conscious. I tried everything, and nothing seemed to work. I remember using Clearasil cause the ad said that it would make pimples vanish in 3 days. The ad was true; the pimples did go away 3 days after using the product, but the stupid thing was that they came back about a week later. Finally, I got so self conscious that I was desperate enough to try Proactiv and that stuff is freaking expensive where I live. I think it's about 90 dollars for the set. It didn't seem to work at first, but after about a month, a lot of my acne disappeared. I still get some acne on my forehead, but it's not so bad as it was before. So I would suggest using Proactiv, unless your skin is really sensitive.
I have ubers sensitives skin and clearisil really bugs it. Proaciv would cost alot here(underneath some stuff in small print it says it taxes some states even more and my state is under there). My hair sucks too, where I live it's basically like Forks but not, we are get so much rain and we have alot of flooding. Then also it's very humid. Humidity and curly hair just don't mix and my mom doesn't like me using products so it will be normal. No, she wants my hair to look like hers which I hate alot, she actually did my hair like hers and it ruined it because the heat and she was brushing it way to long. You cant brush or comb my hair after it's dry or it looks really bad and I like having individual curls, but it's very hard to do. At the moment I'm doing a pixie layered look which is really hard to maintain and the worse is I can't use a headband or elastic to pull it back unless I do it as soon as I get out of the shower.(Oh no the hormones are taking over me)