General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Jacob's Book

Post by switzgal »

Here's an interview with Stephenie Meyer talking about Jacob's book.
Click on to the video with Stephenie Meyer on it. It continues on so listen to all of it. Quite interesting.

http://www.ew.com/ew/package/0,,2023455 ... 1902498685
enigma
Settled in Forks

Post by enigma »

Haha. Jacob has a nice language.

Well, at first, I was sort of irritated when I stepped in the 2nd book of breaking dawn. I was itching to get over that part but after all Jacob is a nice guy. He just wanted Bella to be happy but I prefer Edward than him.

I`m do hope Stephenie made a book for Jacob when he imprinted Renesmee.
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

I did like having more Seth! He is my favorite wolf. I always did like the bright and optimistic type.

I think a Jacob and Reneseme book would be really cool as long as it didn't focus too much on one character but a balance between the two; maybe something like switching off point of view each chapter. Maybe I'm being a bit too forward, but I'd love to see how their kids would turn out! Half-human/half-vampire + werewolf = human/vampire/werewolf child? Oh, the possibilities!
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
love_his_golden_eyes
Settled in Forks

Post by love_his_golden_eyes »

at first I was hesitant reading it because I thought itd be a bore and frankly I was already hating him but i loved the titles of the chapters and overall the way he told the story.
Once u read the first line you can tell that its so jacob!
I found his book funny, interesting and it wasn't a bore at all.
waiting for my edward cullen<3

threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

When I read his book, this is going to sound so weird, but, even in the jokes and stuff it's like I saw actual pain in the typing of the words. That sounds so crazy typed. *she accepts that she is a complete weirdo*
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Sameerah
Settled in Forks

Post by Sameerah »

I loved reading the story in Jacob's perspective. It was both funny and amusing. And the chapter titles are so funny.
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Oh my god! Jacobs book title were SOOO hilarious! They made me eager to read the chapter and find out why they were that title!
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
edwardisMYhero
Settled in Forks

Post by edwardisMYhero »

I didn't like Jacob's part because I wanted it to focus more on Bella and her pregnancy. From the mother-to-be's prospective.
ImageImage
Moonlit Sunlight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Moonlit Sunlight »

threethings wrote:When I read his book, this is going to sound so weird, but, even in the jokes and stuff it's like I saw actual pain in the typing of the words. That sounds so crazy typed. *she accepts that she is a complete weirdo*
well...if your crazy then i am right along with you.... when i was reading his book i couldfeel pain seeping through the words... i could just feel his pain and sadness, when i first mentioned it to some of my friends they told me that i was crazy and you couldn't see or feel pain through words, so i keept it to myself after that but i know what you mean... his book just has so much emotion that it sometimes get exausting.
What a lucky duck! Wish he'd give me a hickey!
"LIfe sucks, and then you die." Jacob Black
Sponser of DBJ & Co. Donating Blood To Jasper & Co.
Moonlit Sunlight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Moonlit Sunlight »

eliselovesedwardx wrote:Oh my god! Jacobs book title were SOOO hilarious! They made me eager to read the chapter and find out why they were that title!
i remember when i first read his book and i read the preface "life sucks, and then you die." "yeah i should be so lucky." i was like well... that was cheery! but everytime a chapter was going to end i looked forward to reading his chapter titles they just hold a great sense of humor and what's going to happen.
What a lucky duck! Wish he'd give me a hickey!
"LIfe sucks, and then you die." Jacob Black
Sponser of DBJ & Co. Donating Blood To Jasper & Co.