Dreams

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Dreams

Post by Spartan »

I've never dreamt of anything Twilight related, or at least I don't think I have. I only usually remember my half-waking dreams.The full dreams I usually remember are nightmare, but I haven't had one for like 7 years. The last two full dreams I remember having were wierd - really wierd - basically they involved everyone doing something that in reality like no-one would do, and acting completely normal about it. For example , having a shower with all of my classmates / teachers walking around and trying to talk to me ( but fail because I'm huddled in the corner trying to cover up as much of my body as possible) and no-one seems to care that I'm naked. :oops: :oops:
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Early this morning I had the funniest Twilight dream ever!! I only remember part of it but I do know I actually woke up for a moment giggling.

I was watching part of the movie, (which in dreamland is totally different) and there was a scene where Bella is sleeping and Edward is at the side of the bed looking over her. All of a sudden, Bella wakes up and sees him and then starts screaming bloody murder!! Then Edward starts screaming and he goes, "Please stop screaming!! I have heightened senses and it is hurting my ears!!" In the dream I was laughing like crazy and that was the point where IRL I was giggling a little when I was still half awake, half asleep.

Then there was a not so funny part where I was a part of the Cullen family and Esme hated me. I was trying to tell her something and she was like, "If you say something else one more time, I will kill you.." and then I was like, "Wait! Just one more thing and I promise I'll stop talking to you!!" In the dream it wasn't funny, but talking about it now, it kinda was a funny moment. :lol:
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

This has nothing to do with Twilight, but. . . . . . . . .

I keep having this dream that i've dubbed "Dinosaur day". It's vey creepy.
It's like this holiday where everybody watches a dinosaur movie and then afterwards a HUGE dinosaur comes through and destroys the city (keep in mind I don't live in a big city). And after that I realize that somebody I was watching the movie with turns into the green goblin from Spiderman, and I'm running and screaming and nobody will help me. I usually wake up completely out of breath and terrified.

Crazy dream, I know, but it's really scary when I dream it.
Last edited by threethings on Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
velvet_voice
Learning to Love Green

Post by velvet_voice »

I usually remember what I've dreamed about. Sometimes I have such real dreams that when I wake up I start crying because they're not real... or because I know they'll never become real. It's really sad and I'm always mad because I woke up at the most amazing moment :roll:
"Alice!" Jasper's voice whipped, and then he was right behind her, his hands curling over hers.
She turned her face away from me, into his chest.

E<3B
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

The other night I had this really freaky dream that made me cry. I was at school, all the students were there and all the teachers. And then all of sudden, these like nazi-ish people (they aren't German but they behaved like Nazis) come. So they make all of the students line up, the dumb kids are in the front of the line and it gradually goes back to the smartest at the end of the line. I'm somewhere near the end, but more in the middle probably, I'm not really sure. So everyone is just waiting in this giant line, but on either side of the little pathway we're standing on is these giant humongo walls of bushes.

And then the 'Nazi people' start the line moving, so the all 'dumb' people are ushered into this area. Once there they get all there hair cut/shaved off and then they go into this other, dark scary looking room. The line stops moving right when it gets to me. So Im told to go up to the little room to get my hair cut, and I am so scared and Im crying cuz i dont want my hair to be cut off. This huge lady takes a pair of scissors and cuts my hair off, only leaving a bit left, so its like a choppy boy haircut now. Then the huge lady apologizes and says that I wasnt supposed to get my hair cut and that i can go back and wait with the other 'smart' people. So i do. Then I start crying even more because well obviously i dont know whats going on, and because Im the only 'smart' person that had to get their heads shaved. So then all the 'smart' people are free to go home. We take school buses. Im still crying. The bus stops and i get off at this strange house. Theres an old lady in a rocking chair on the porch of the house. im still crying. Then it ends.

Sorry, that was really long, but i wanted to share it with you guys. I woke up crying because of it. And i dont know what it could mean, if anything.
Shuntiana
Wandering Through Town

Post by Shuntiana »

Just a random question, but does anyone hear songs in their dreams??

Just curious if anyone else does around here does too. ^^;
Lana The Fixer - The Twilight Mafia
Fear the Loch Ness Monster!! - Team Renesmee ^_^ Cause we got the best of both worlds :D
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Shuntiana wrote:Just a random question, but does anyone hear songs in their dreams??

Just curious if anyone else does around here does too. ^^;
Sometimes. But it's more like if the CD players on or something and I'm still asleep i'll incorporate it in to my dream. I do this a lot. With every sound.

Rain.on.me, I'm really sorry you had that dream, that's probably my worst fear, War/Nazi related stuff.
ImageImage
Shuntiana
Wandering Through Town

Post by Shuntiana »

I wish I could say I had a music player of some sort around but I don't when I sleep >.<

I was just wondering since a friend of mine thought it was kinda weird to be hearing songs in my sleep. +shrug+ I kinda like it :D
Lana The Fixer - The Twilight Mafia
Fear the Loch Ness Monster!! - Team Renesmee ^_^ Cause we got the best of both worlds :D
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Shuntiana wrote:I wish I could say I had a music player of some sort around but I don't when I sleep >.<

I was just wondering since a friend of mine thought it was kinda weird to be hearing songs in my sleep. +shrug+ I kinda like it :D
I don't think there's anything wrong with that. But i'm not a doctor so don't take my advice.
I usually don't like to listen to music when i'm trying to go to sleep..........it's just creepy for some reason.
ImageImage
Starless*Eyes
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: "Doctor, Doctor, I've got an emergency. It seems I'm head over heels, a case of L-O-V-E."

Post by Starless*Eyes »

I remember this really freaky dream I had once were I actually woke up sobing for at least ten minutes.
In the dream I was outside with my friends "Tasha" and "Susan", then my friend "Emma"'s mother comes up to us and tells us that "Emma" has died. I began to cry so hard and then "Emma" shows up, (because apparently I was seeing ghosts?) and I began screaming at her and asking her why she died and how could she leave me. I can't remember much but it was so frightening that when I woke up I couldn't stop crying. I imagined what it would be like if something like that ever did happen and I kind of lost it.
Then later when I got ahold of myself, I tried calling her because I was paranoid but she wouldn't answer her phone. Luckily later that day she was on msn.

So this other time, I left our house phone on my nighttable next to my bed because I had told my mum to call from her work so I wouldn't over sleep. I later had this bizarre dream where I went to reach for the phone and go hand it to my mum. Weird enough, right when I handed it to her in the dream, I was awaken by the real phone ringing. As I looked at the caller ID, it was my mum calling to wake me up.
i.heart.Garrett.Hedlund.
"...How I hated to go back to my house, to hide in the dark and pretend to sleep while so many were dying."-Carlisle Cullen<3 Team Carlisle