What kind of animals do you have?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Re: What kind of animals do you have?

Post by Jasper<3 »

BlueSky04 wrote:I have a cute little tabby cat and her name is Skittles. I got her from a shelter, and they named the couple of cats that came in together by Halloween candy, so I just kept the name that they gave her. She is absolutly adorable.
Oh my gosh!!! A few years ago I had a tabby cat called Skittles!!! She ran away, though. I think she might of been attacked by a fisher. :(
List, Gnat ♥
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

I have a 10 month old springer called Molly, she's really hyper and ever since we taught her "give us your paw" if we have something she wants or she wants us to do something she'll either sit looking at you with her paw in the air ( awwwww) or she'll actually paw at you. Right now she just got back from a walk and is covered in filthy water running around like a maniac. She is obsessed with balls and my mum, Molly would walk over hot coals and razor blades to reach my mum. sometimes when I'm walking her she'll suddenly bolt off running as fast as she can and i'll think " Mum must be here then"
Oh and if you were wondering about "give us your paw" it's the way we would say "give me your paw" but in the N.Irish dialect ( haha is that even a thing? )
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
Edward's_Stalker
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Edward's_Stalker »

ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! that sounds so cute! i have a golden retreiver named sadie.
YouAreMyLifeNow
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by YouAreMyLifeNow »

I have a cat and a rabbit. My cat used to be wild but his mom left him in our garage and we started feeding him and now he comes in our house and sits with us and plays with us and does things that a non-wild ( i forgot the word) cat would do. I used to have 3 rabbits but two of them died. :cry:
I know i spell bad
Twi Mafia~Sarina Santoro
Twilight lover: Because sometimes fantasy is better than reality
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

My friend Heather has a ton of animals, and she has 2 rabbits named Emmett and Rosalie
List, Gnat ♥
velvet_voice
Learning to Love Green

Post by velvet_voice »

I have an english cocker spaniel. His name's Nando (from Fernando) and he's only six months old. He is so sweet and adorable, I just love him... :D He makes the cutest face when he's done something wrong and it's really hard to be mad at him for a long time :lol:
"Alice!" Jasper's voice whipped, and then he was right behind her, his hands curling over hers.
She turned her face away from me, into his chest.

E<3B
-veiled-
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by -veiled- »

I own one dog (Black Lab), that I absolutely adore!
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Edward's_Stalker wrote:ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! that sounds so cute! i have a golden retreiver named sadie.
:lol: :lol:
Okay, you probably don't get why I'm laughing, but it's because my sis is pregnant right now and before she knew what she was having, she said she liked the name Sadie for a girl. My family didn't like it because it reminded them of a dog, and here you are with a dog named Sadie. :lol: But she's having a boy so my family hopes by the time she does have a girl she'll have moved onto another name.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
bandnerd218
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by bandnerd218 »

at my mom's house we started with one dog named sugar.
she had a litter or 2 and now we have Rolly polly, jupiter, bob, and lulu. those are all lab mixes. sugars white, rolly plly's black, jupiter is white, bob is a brownish white, and long haired. lulu is brwn and long haired . all of them are litter-mates except for the momma and rolly polly, who is older.

we also have a kitty named lucky

an our newest is a beagle, who was a dog someone dropped off and left. he came to our house and we were kinda forced [animal control. pluss hes cute!] to ge him a runner and a doghouse, and well he's ours
hes ours.
I named him Jacob!! :D

and at dads we a schnauzer named Devilin

:mrgreen:
Jesse=My love.My life.
"I'll sing to you all night if it will keep the bad dreams away" -Edward
"Your Slower than a fat kid on crutches"-Aphrodite;Untamed
"The greener grass on the other side is probably just AstroTurf"-idk
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

I have a a 8 year old grey and white cat. She's weird as hell too. Her name is kitty. (I know, I'm soooooooo creative huh? :roll:)
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.