Hi people!

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
fireice99
Wandering Through Town

Hi people!

Post by fireice99 »

hey guys, I'm new to the discussion forums, but I have quite a lot to say. Probably too much :mrgreen: . Opinionated. Yeah that's me. I posted twice before I came here to introduce myself, so I decided i better get my butt over here before someone comments that "um, who ARE you, anyway, miss long-poster!?!" Yeah, I write too much. Surprisingly, I don't spend that much time on the computer, though. Just late at night mostly, sometimes during the day in the summer. I have other hobbies other than Twilight. Yes I know, everyone gasps. No really, I love softball, reading lots of books, swimming - not on a swim team, just for fun (don't ask), shopping (what girl doesn't?) friends, music like 30 seconds to mars, rihanna, paramore, lifehouse, dashboard confessional and boys like girls. Don't like Miley Cyrus. At all. Don't talk about her to me. Ever. Jonas brothers.. ehh, take em or leave em. scratch that i'll take or leave their MUSIC, but the young one's cute. ;) Suck at basketball and football. Tried soccer. Dated a soccer player. Hah. FIELD FAIRY. yup. Am pissed that softball is out of the olympics, and even more that the US got SILVER in the last year. Another subject to avoid. And that's about it. The (somewhat) brief synopsis that is ME , katie. Oh yeah, i'm 5'2, miss shortie, and have brown hair brown eyes. not that you care or anything. Yeah. That's it. Me summed up in a measly paragraph. I think I'm gonna cry... my life= 1 paragraph, just a couple of years of Bella's life = >2000 pages! And she's fictional! Oh well, guess reality just ain't all it cracked up to be. The Hills made us all realize that. Ok I'll shut up now. Don't worry; I'm not really this insane. It's just late right now and my last saturday of summer is over. I'm going to bed now.

The temporarily insane, nice-to-meet-you, weird first impression even on a computer

<33 katie xx

PS.---
ok, so i admit, i didn't look at the guidelines for writing this. I guess I'll edit this so I put in the stuff I'm actually supposed to this time. Here we go...

How did you pick your screen name?
umm, it's actually not what everyone probably thinks. It's not the whole fire and ice thing that was in one of the books. I had this as a username on seventeen.com, actually, before the book even came out! I just thought it sounded cool! Anyway, so it was just random that it fit with twilight. :)

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?My fav. teacher suggested it to me. twilight is my favorite.

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?Bella. She's kinda like me. In ways. I just like her.

Who is your favorite minor character?oh i don't know. maybe the two old vampires who visited the cullens in BD. I forget their names at the moment. Hey it's late.

What are your hobbies?i think i covered this in the above superlong paragraph.

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)illinois

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)midteen. heh.

Anything else you would like to share.

Already did that thouroughly above!!

Ok my post is complete now. I'm really going to bed now !
Last edited by fireice99 on Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kaleb Nation is awesome! Check out his site for insightful comments as he reads New Moon.
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Re: Hi people!

Post by una »

Welcome Katie to the lex! Glad you have found this little slice of Twilight heaven. You'll notice in there are some questions for you to answer in the "Introduce Yourself" thread at the top of the forum. Please come back and edit your post and answer those questions so we can get to know you (and your love of Twilight) better! Also, it's nice to see another 'vertically-challenged' person on the lex (I'm 5'3). If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to pm me!

Hope to see you around the boards!
Una
Last edited by una on Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Hey! Welcome to the Lexicon! I'm Ren, and if you need anything or have any questions, or just want to chat in general, feel free to send me a PM. I'm friendly!

Also, make sure you glance over Alcyone's Newcomer's Guide to the Lexicon 2.0 (The shinier, spiffier version) for rules and regulations, if you haven't already. :)

See you around~

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

Welcome Katie! I think most of us prefer long posts..as long as they are quality..over the very short posts anyday. Like Una, I'm also vertically challenged. However, I beat you both - I'm a 1/4 inch over 5 feet.

See you around the boards!!!
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
bittenbyEdwardCullen
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by bittenbyEdwardCullen »

Hi Katie and welcome to the Lexicon! My name is Alyssa. Feel free to PM me whenever. See you around the boards! :D
wishingiwasbella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by wishingiwasbella »

Welcome to the Lex!!!!! It's a great place for the obsessed to feel normal. My name is Leah, PM me anytime you want to.
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

Welcome to the home of the happily obsessed. We love having new addicts post, it makes the rest of us feel more normal. ;)

Make sure you check out the Newcomer's Guide. It will help you navigate the site. Meyer's Personal Correspondence is a must-read and I thought the Timeline was really interesting too.

See you around the boards!
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Hey I'm Dark....Feel free to pm me if you wanna chit chat, I'm nice and I swear by it1 loll

-Dark(Meteor's twin)
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome to the Lex! See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welcome to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.