Council of Carlilse Lovers

Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Re: Council of Carlilse Lovers

Post by Jasper<3 »

I was swooning at a pic of Peter today. My friends find him unattractive! And they always tell me so! It makes me want to strangle them! STRANGLE THEM!!
List, Gnat ♥
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

It's taken me a while to get used to Peter. Because on her website before she had pics of actors she'd like to play certain parts and the guy she had for Carlisle was AMAZING. He's the actor from Nicholas Nickelby if anyone's seen it. But through interviews I can tell he's really into the project and really understands Carlisle--he researched history for crying out loud! And I think since he's a father he understands that nature of Carlisle.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Shuntiana
Wandering Through Town

Post by Shuntiana »

I agree, completely, not to mention he was just more ^__________________________^

Although, I think more girls would've fallen for Carlisle instead of Edward, and they can't have that now can they?? : (

But I didn't know the guy went ahead and did research, that's effort for yas :D So he get's a golden star in my book ^^
Lana The Fixer - The Twilight Mafia
Fear the Loch Ness Monster!! - Team Renesmee ^_^ Cause we got the best of both worlds :D
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

I know what you guys mean about tall, my BF is 6'2" and I'm only 5'4" and it's like "hello up there can you here me?" I think that unless I get any taller I think 6'2" is my limit. But seriously Jacob(ew) is a freak I mean 7 feet???? Carlisle and Edwards(swoon) height is like perfect
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

edward x lover wrote:I know what you guys mean about tall, my BF is 6'2" and I'm only 5'4" and it's like "hello up there can you here me?" I think that unless I get any taller I think 6'2" is my limit. But seriously Jacob(ew) is a freak I mean 7 feet???? Carlisle and Edwards(swoon) height is like perfect
Ahaha, you carried over the ew's and swoon's from the Edward thread! :lol: And because I guess we need convo:
So what do you think it was like for Carlisle while living with the Volturi?
Hope that question wasn't lame. If no one responds to it, I'll try to think of a better one, or if anyone else has one better than this.
selune
Settled in Forks

Post by selune »

WEE! a thread for Carlisle :D

also, to the question above... Carlisle definitely had a difficult time with them, with their differences in diet and all. But i guess it would have been amazing too. I don't know why i think he and Aro are kind of similar (except their diet) Maybe i only say that coz they both are kind of...in pursuit of knowledge?? or something... or maybe it's just be..i need Edward to peek at my mind to see if something's wrong XD

anyways, honestly i didn't expect that Carlisle would be my favorite vampire...until i was absorbed in his character. Coz in some ways i think we are kind of similar (not in the vampiric way although i really wouldn't mind if he turned me into one AT ALL). I readily thought that i'd find myself liking the main male character like usual.
he glitters and dazzles people... a&b by Dael.K@Twilight Art (soompi)
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Hey There Elizah »

i saw a scene today on some talk show with peter and i liked him way more than i thought i would. before all i could think about was that show 'damages'.
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

Some people don't like the scene where Carlisle's changing Edward because they say it's awkward because it looks like he's giving him a hicky or something, but I thought it was very appropriate. It showed that vampires have a very strong urge to drink blood, even the strongest to resist, and how much it took Carlisle to stop and how amazing he is.
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Hey There Elizah »

Anyone love the "nice kitty" line at the baseball game as much as I did?

I thought it was hilarious.
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

Hey There Elizah wrote:Anyone love the "nice kitty" line at the baseball game as much as I did?

I thought it was hilarious.
Refresh me, I don't remember that line. Seeing the movie at midnight doesn't help when it comes to recall stuff.