Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Post by skylarblue »

MRK, are you being serious about the hair cutting and contract? I read or heard an interview where he wants to cut it because his hair is getting more attention then him.

By the way does EW stand for Entertainment Weekly?
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

skylarblue wrote: By the way does EW stand for Entertainment Weekly?
YES.
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Um, I really can't imagine a contract with a cutting-hair clause. I mean, I think it would be a crime to cut his hair. What if he shaved it? *shudders* That would be hard not to be able to even trim it, I mean I just trimed mine two days ago and then cut it today, that would be super tough for me.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
triciavenice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by triciavenice »

threethings wrote:Um, I really can't imagine a contract with a cutting-hair clause. I mean, I think it would be a crime to cut his hair. What if he shaved it? *shudders* That would be hard not to be able to even trim it, I mean I just trimed mine two days ago and then cut it today, that would be super tough for me.

No its true. The movie people wherein he signed a contract to be in twilight and any other movies for twilight stated that he can't cut his hair, because the tossled hair is so edward.
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

skylarblue wrote:MRK, are you being serious about the hair cutting and contract? I read or heard an interview where he wants to cut it because his hair is getting more attention then him.
Yup 100% serious. That way every appearance he makes he'll look like Edward. Can you imagine being told you couldn't cut your hair for 4 yrs (at least if they do all 4 books)
I think thats why it gets so crazy looking...he needs to get trims more often lol...
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

I was looking on Yahoo earlier and they had something about the guys/girls (Jacob, Laurent & Victoria) in Chicago and they said something to the effect that they are starting to write/or will soon start to write the screenplay for New Moon.

I can't believe that they won't let him cut his hair. Even though Edward is has some wild hair, I don't think that it's suppose to be as wild as Rob's hair is getting. If he can't get it cut then maybe a trim.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

skylarblue wrote:I was looking on Yahoo earlier and they had something about the guys/girls (Jacob, Laurent & Victoria) in Chicago and they said something to the effect that they are starting to write/or will soon start to write the screenplay for New Moon.

I can't believe that they won't let him cut his hair. Even though Edward is has some wild hair, I don't think that it's suppose to be as wild as Rob's hair is getting. If he can't get it cut then maybe a trim.
I think maybe they don't wnat him to cut it so they can do what they need to with it.
ImageImage
amandaxcullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by amandaxcullen »

What is the whole thing about Rob proposing to Kristen in the EW article? Somebody fill me in?
Team Jacob!
Because a space heater has more potential than a rock.
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

amandaxcullen wrote:What is the whole thing about Rob proposing to Kristen in the EW article? Somebody fill me in?
I'm sorry, I haven't read that yet ( i'm suprised at myself!), But I did read the Film Fantasy and it said he proposes to a lot of people, just a habbit of his, I guess. He said he got texts and letters asking if they were still getting married from multiple people. *laughs*
ImageImage
triciavenice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by triciavenice »

threethings wrote:
amandaxcullen wrote:What is the whole thing about Rob proposing to Kristen in the EW article? Somebody fill me in?
I'm sorry, I haven't read that yet ( i'm suprised at myself!), But I did read the Film Fantasy and it said he proposes to a lot of people, just a habbit of his, I guess. He said he got texts and letters asking if they were still getting married from multiple people. *laughs*
Supposidly the chemistry is not made up. She's only 18 but has had the same boyfriend since she was 16. I think they got along so well...... the article said he was overheard asking her..... maybe cause they are so much alike? I don't know how she could resist him. But have to commend her on being faithful to her persent boyfriend.