Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: The Volturi Coven and Guard

Post by moon.cherry.twilite »

Lunna-san wrote:
moon.cherry.twilite wrote:I don't know...I can't imagine that Alec is uncorrupted or pure in any way. Surely he's completely aware of how powerful he really is. Only, he's better at hiding it than Jane. Like in the books themselves. We all knew what Jane's power was ever since New Moon. We didn't find out what Alec could do until Breaking Dawn.

Oh, and I think Bella Thorne would make a good Jane:
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2561905152/nm2254074
She's lovely, but she would make a good child Renesmee than actually Jane. At least, that's what I think.
ooh yeah that's right! she is definetely pretty enough. and I do think that Jodelle whats her name is more creepy.
OMDE= Oh My Dazzling Edward
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob
GO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364852/1/Y ... h_Twilight

Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

moon.cherry.twilite wrote:
Lunna-san wrote:
moon.cherry.twilite wrote:I don't know...I can't imagine that Alec is uncorrupted or pure in any way. Surely he's completely aware of how powerful he really is. Only, he's better at hiding it than Jane. Like in the books themselves. We all knew what Jane's power was ever since New Moon. We didn't find out what Alec could do until Breaking Dawn.

She's lovely, but she would make a good child Renesmee than actually Jane. At least, that's what I think.
ooh yeah that's right! she is definetely pretty enough. and I do think that Jodelle whats her name is more creepy.
That's what I was thinking. ;)
Lunna-san

Post by Lunna-san »

moon.cherry.twilite wrote:
Lunna-san wrote:

That's what I was thinking. ;)
Lunna-san

Post by Lunna-san »

Sorry, I didn't mean to double post. :oops:
Landiana
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

i dont think that Jane had no reason to want to case pain. people did start burning her at the stake. that has got to make you a little angry at the world. she wanted to cause pain to the people who were doing it to her and her twin, whereas Alec just wanted to make the pain stuff for him and his saiter.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

Landiana wrote:i dont think that Jane had no reason to want to case pain. people did start burning her at the stake. that has got to make you a little angry at the world. she wanted to cause pain to the people who were doing it to her and her twin, whereas Alec just wanted to make the pain stuff for him and his saiter.
i completely agree. Jane wanted to inflict pain on the ones that caused her so much pain. it's understandable; for me at least. that's how she became who she is today. apathetic, merciless Jane.
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

It's understandable yeh but she's still sadistic
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

Spartan wrote:It's understandable yeh but she's still sadistic
oh, trust me, i'm not saying she isn't. i'm just backing up Landiana's explanation as to WHY she's like that. :D
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
#1twi-guy
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by #1twi-guy »

I got chills everytime the Volturi came into the books!
Especially the way Aro and Caius have a friendly facade, but you know they really have a yearning to do terrible things.
I think they litterally sit in their castle all day, and wait for someone to come and provoke themselves,
then they get all excited like a little kid on christmas.
Hahahaha.
It just feels like they love danger and provoking it.

I can't wait to see them in the movies! (Let's pray that they make the rest of the movies)

The original twi-guy.
While people obsess over Edward, I have a thing for Alice. Hehe
Jacoblack
Settled in Forks

Post by Jacoblack »

Last edited by Jacoblack on Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.