Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Krys [Team Werewolf]
Settled in Forks

Howdy there, Lexicon!

Post by Krys [Team Werewolf] »

Well, I'm soooo glad to see the Lexicon up and running again.<3333
I'm just going to answer the questions in the Introduce Yourself post, y'know keep it simple
I'll add other things if I decide to but its 1:41am over here at the moment, and I'm getting tired. x3

How did you pick your screen name? Well, my username is Krys [Team Werewolf]. My name is Krystie, so that answers the Krys part. And I am so team werewolf. Those wolves are sezzy.<3 And I heart my Jacob and my Seth. YES, they are both mine. (I used to be Jacob's Nessie...but sorry Nessie Jake is MINE until you reach adult hood....whenever that is. xD)

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite? The answer if very simple my friends. Scholastic book orders. =) My school would give us the book orders monthly and in one of them I saw "Twilight". It looked interesting so I ordered that and one other book ("Midnighters" by Scott Westerfeld which is also an awesome book.) Needless to say I was one happy eight grader back then. xD Oh, and my favorite book is Eclipse. It's just like a novela. xD<3 (soap opera). But I love all the books, even New Moon even though there are certain pages I just skip over when I re-read it. xD

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob? Jake<3. xD I am so biased when it comes to these questions people.

Who is your favorite minor character? My favorite female minor character is Alice.<3 She's so bubbly and fun but she's FIERCE hunny. ;D In more ways than one!

And before I read Breaking Dawn my favorite male minor character was Jacob.<3 He's just so...frustratingly awesome. There are something I want to smack him for but I can't help but love him. Ah, Jacob.<3

After I read BD, I saw that my romance with Jacob could never be since he imprinted on Nessie, so I transfered my feelings to Seth. Now Seth, I will NOT give up. D< He is just like Jake...only much more innocent and understanding.<3 Seth isn't the "bad boy" he's the "good guy you can't help but smother with love". haha.

What are your hobbies? When I have the time (keyword: when) I like to write stories. About anything really. I have Twilight, Camp Rock, Inuyasha (I finished the Host on Friday and I know I'm going to be writing about that SOON.)

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!) Puerto Rico. Gasp! Don't stereotype me because of where I live please. It REALLY bugs the hell out of me. But feel free to ask me questions about my lovely home. :D

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc) I'm a teeeeen. And I turn yet another year older on September 24.<333 Yay me!

Anything else you would like to share.

Um...um...um....I'm really running on a blank here. I guess I could bable on more about my personality, but I'm too tired to do that right now...OH, just so you know, I like to babble...or rather I don't like to it just happens. Like this growing blob of words in front of you. I can't seem to stop writing every single thought that passes through my head. I type fast enough to get them all out in time if I think very....very....slowly. xD

My favorite color is purple.
I can't wait for the Twilight movie.
I am praying that there will be a sequel to the Host.
Wolves were my favorite animal before I read Twilight.
I like people, and I like getting to know people.
It makes me happy.=D
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Re: Howdy there, Lexicon!

Post by una »

Welcome back Krystie! The only good thing about the lex going down is this chance of getting to know people all over again!

Hope to see you around the boards!
Una
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Hiiiii! Welcome back!!
I love seeing old members return!
<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

Welcome back to the Lex, Krystie! I'm also a Seth fan. You're right he is so much like Jake...but he is also very much like Edward. Actually, Seth is a perfect combination of Jacobd and Edward. He needs his own book. ;)

I hope to see you around!
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
bittenbyEdwardCullen
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by bittenbyEdwardCullen »

Hi and welcome back to the Lexicon! My name is Alyssa. Feel free to PM me whenever. See you around the boards! :D
mz.cullenn
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by mz.cullenn »

Hello Krystie!
Welcome to the Lexicon! (Which I'm glad is up and running also)
Alice is my favourite minor character also. Isn't she awesome?
I really reccomend you read the Personal Correspondances found on the blog page if your starting out. If you have any questions about the Twilight series they may be answered already in there.
Feel free to PM me anytime if you have a question or just want to talk.
I hope to see you on the Boards!

-Kate
I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN.

Proud Cullenist, Member of Alice House and Supporter of Team Edward, Baby!
-VMT Queen of Diamonds-

I LOVE ME SOME JASPER.
wishingiwasbella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by wishingiwasbella »

Welcome to the Lex!!!!! It's a great place for the obsessed to feel normal. My name is Leah, PM me anytime you want to.
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

Hi and Welcome Back! (It's kinda nice to read the stories of the "experienced" Lexiconer's.)
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Hey!!!!!

I'm Dark....Feel free to pm me if you wanna chit chat, I'm nice and I swear by it1 loll

-Dark(Meteor's twin)
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome back to the Lex! See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back