Worst Present that you have ever received?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Worst Present that you have ever received?

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

threethings wrote:This is not the worst present i've ever recieved; it just brought about some uncomfortable questions.

My sis got me some baby bottles and blankets for my dolls when I was about 8. When I opened them my mom has to blurt out "when are you due"? I was so embarrased! She said it in front of my dad too!
It's not that bad, but it was super embarrasing, my moms always like that.

Alright i'm going to sleep now, it's verging 3am now.
Awww, that is embarrassing. Sisters always have to make your life as awkward and embarrassing as they can. Haha. At least it was when you were 8 years old. If it was when you were older, then that would be even more embarrassing.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
rapidheartbeat<3twi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by rapidheartbeat<3twi »

Ooh, I had a similar experience. My mom got me real baby socks for my doll, and my great aunt though I was pregnant. :oops:
"If you're going to have a lapse in control, I can think of a better place for it."-Bella-Eclipse
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

rapidheartbeat<3twi wrote:Ooh, I had a similar experience. My mom got me real baby socks for my doll, and my great aunt though I was pregnant. :oops:
I know the feeling. Did she really think you were, or was it just to give you a hard time?
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
rapidheartbeat<3twi

She's like 80 something, so she really thought I was pregnant. She was really flustered and startled for a second. It's a major embarrasing experience when you're 9.
"If you're going to have a lapse in control, I can think of a better place for it."-Bella-Eclipse
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

rapidheartbeat<3twi wrote:She's like 80 something, so she really thought I was pregnant. She was really flustered and startled for a second. It's a major embarrasing experience when you're 9.
You were 9? I'm really sorry. Relatives.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
rapidheartbeat<3twi

Thanks. I didn't think anyone ever understood my pain. Ha ha :lol:
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

I don't believe I have ever received 'the worst present' but I do get some crappy ones. My aunts are constantly giving me things like journals and lip gloss, stuff that I never use and eventually get thrown away. I know there's a lot of kids in the family but couldn't they get something a little less cheap and girly? I never use lip gloss or journels; the dates in my diary have a such a huge gap between it would take for ever to write everyting down. How about a gift card for Barnes and Noble or Gamestop, something I'll really use?
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
Vampire.Bunny
Lusting for Blood

Post by Vampire.Bunny »

well its not really a bad present...
but if u get it every single year it becomes kind of crappy lol

every year my aunt gives me a wallet
one year it was really cute (sliver and sparkly)
but now they are becoming plainer and they all look the same
how many plain black wallets does one person need?
:cry:
ImageImage
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

For Christimas a few years ago, I would say about three or four, I got a furby. Those things are so creepy :? I gave it to my dog :lol:
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
Mrs.Mylifenow,Cullen
Learning to Love Green
Location: In our cottage with Edward "baking", wile Esme babysits Carlie.

Post by Mrs.Mylifenow,Cullen »

Carrisa wrote:I don't believe I have ever received 'the worst present' but I do get some crappy ones. My aunts are constantly giving me things like journals and lip gloss, stuff that I never use and eventually get thrown away. I know there's a lot of kids in the family but couldn't they get something a little less cheap and girly? I never use lip gloss or journels; the dates in my diary have a such a huge gap between it would take for ever to write everyting down. How about a gift card for Barnes and Noble or Gamestop, something I'll really use?
I know what you mean I havent really gotten bad presents just weird and crappy. One time my sister in law gave me a silk leopard print baby doll and robe, It was a bit weird I didn't like it, It doesn't make me look sexy just cheap I have never worn it. My cousin gave me a Guess snake print purse witch I have only used once and had to give it away because it has been a year. What can I say I'm a bit weird I like movies, books, and stuning shoes.