Seth Clearwater

Character Discussion Forum

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
KRISI
Settled in Forks
Location: New Zealand (that little green place at the bottom of the world next to Australia)

Re: Seth Clearwater

Post by KRISI »

I LOVE Seth!!! Does anyone agree with me on the fact that he's kind of like Emmett?? Not as serious, more of a happy, jokey person, if you know what I mean. In a serious book like Breaking Dawn, there needs to be some comic relief, or it would turn out like some tragedy by Shakespeare (not that I've read any, but I imagine they're slow-paced, boring, EXTREMELY seroius and something to slit your wrists to :P ). Seth adds that extra 'happy' or at least nonchalant dimension to the story.

I also love the way he's not like: "Vampires vs. Werewolves" attitude; he doesn't have the aversion that the other Werewolves have towards the Vampires :)
~♥~ in love with EMMETT ~♥~
rapidheartbeat<3twi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by rapidheartbeat<3twi »

Totally! It was like Seth didn't even realize he was supposed to hate vampires. He was just a sweet, happy, funny person. i love Edward's description of him to Jacob, about how he has 'the kindest, purest mind I've ever heard' or something along those lines. I love it when he is all supportive during bella's pregnancy. And when he gets to fight at the end of Eclipse. I love Seth.
"If you're going to have a lapse in control, I can think of a better place for it."-Bella-Eclipse
arieonna
Settled in Forks

Post by arieonna »

It's hard not to like Seth because he is so happy go lucky. He's always trying to keep the peace, rather it be trying to get Jacob to calm down and not make a scene at the wedding, contend with the pack that the treaty shouldn't be broken because of Bella's change, or to throwing himself in front of Bella when she lost her temper with Jacob. He just seems so happy all the time.
CamD
Settled in Forks

Post by CamD »

I love Seth! So I've been up and down with him in all the books and Eclipse I actually started to like him. I didn't want him to end up with Bella but he got Renesme!!! I totally saw that coming. He's such a good person and his own person. He's really courageous and just awesome. It's funny how much i used to hate him.......but he's pretty awesome!
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

i think you're talking about jacob.... :oops:

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

CamD wrote:I love Seth! So I've been up and down with him in all the books and Eclipse I actually started to like him. I didn't want him to end up with Bella but he got Renesme!!! I totally saw that coming. He's such a good person and his own person. He's really courageous and just awesome. It's funny how much i used to hate him.......but he's pretty awesome!
um, do you mean Jacob? but anyway, Seth's really cool and just a really funny, happy-go-lucky person. like the wolves' comic relief :P
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
sethluverxoxo
Settled in Forks

Post by sethluverxoxo »

I Love Seth so much! he is baby seth!~ the cutest werewolve of all! He's so independent, reliable, and sooo adorable! <333
Team Jasper because he makes you feel all fuzzy inside.
Team Seth because he has one of the kindest, purest minds edward had ever heard
Team Jane because she tries so hard to hurt Bella ;]
Moonlit Sunlight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Moonlit Sunlight »

I simply ADORE Seth!!! Although one thing that really bugs me is that i can't figure out when Edward and Seth became such good friends?? I'm thinking that it was after the big fight with the new borns, and they just became friends or what?
What a lucky duck! Wish he'd give me a hickey!
"LIfe sucks, and then you die." Jacob Black
Sponser of DBJ & Co. Donating Blood To Jasper & Co.
ment2be134
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by ment2be134 »

I LOVE SETH!!!! first off i think he is so totally the BEST werewolf. He knows when to take it serious and when to smile and laugh :lol: . i also have lot of admerasion for him i mean he's been through a lot, i mean first losing his dad and then turning into a WEREWOLF. and he still smiles and loves life. i totally agree that he is like Emmett only in Wolf form. It doesn't hurt that he is willing to see the good in the Cullen's, especially Edward. :lol: gosh i just feel so giddy tonight sorry if it's rubbing off in my comments. :? He doesn't mop around. YEAH
"Sleep, my Bella. Dream happy dreams. You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours. Sleep, my only love."
~ Edward Cullen

"she's diabolical" ~Emmet Cullen
simonsays
Settled in Forks

Post by simonsays »

i adore seth! i really love him in BD. hes reminds me of pre- wolf jake sort of; just really easy going and goofy. i wish he was real so he could be my best friend haha