General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Seth's View of the Vampires

Post by museicalking »

seth is awesome- and thats just besides the fact that he is chilled and simply a good friend...it also helps that he's young and innocent...his view on vampires is due to the fact he had never had anything against the cullens, and then he became a werewolf and was pushed into disliking them. :mrgreen:
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
cidluen
Wandering Through Town

Post by cidluen »

I adore Seth, he really is an open-minded person. When I think how well he's managed the whole "vampires are enemies" thing i can't help feeling awed, Seth just sees vampires as people and knows there are good vampires like the Cullens and evil monsters like Victoria, so he treats everyone for what they do and not for what they are. The boy should get a supernatural Nobel Peace Prize!!
wishingiwasbella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by wishingiwasbella »

in my opinion Seth is the only one who can look past the fued of the wolves/vampires and can see the actual person behind what they are. It's just so amazing that he's the youngest of the wolves (at that time) but yet the most accepting, even though The Cullen's never did anything to damage their agreement with the Wolves, but they never did trust them. This might have been because of the fight at the end of eclipse where it was just edward and Seth, and they protected one another, this could have been the point where he realzed that they weren't bad as they once thought the vampires were. Seth was just an amazing person in the books and I loved him so much.
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

I think that Seth has a child-like mind. He is so open minded and can accept things that others can't. That's why he can be friends with the vampires when its so unnatural.

Jake and the other wolves are more mature and are less open minded. They believe that vampires and werewolves can't be friends so that's what they stick too. Unlike Seth, they have a one-track mind, and I imagine that it would be hard to change their minds.

Seth is so... accepting... and gullible i guess. :lol:
Bkwrm
Wandering Through Town

Post by Bkwrm »

I wish Seth had been the one to imprint on "Nessie"! He's great. Open minded and sweet. Despite his youth, he has the ability to do what he thinks is right rather than what is easy.
porscheturbo911
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by porscheturbo911 »

AliceLauren wrote:I think that Seth has a child-like mind. He is so open minded and can accept things that others can't. That's why he can be friends with the vampires when its so unnatural.

Jake and the other wolves are more mature and are less open minded. They believe that vampires and werewolves can't be friends so that's what they stick too. Unlike Seth, they have a one-track mind, and I imagine that it would be hard to change their minds.

Seth is so... accepting... and gullible i guess. :lol:
That's a great way of putting it. I absolutely love Seth! He definitely makes the my top 5 list for my favourite Twilight characters. I loved how Edward said that his mind was one of the purest, kindest minds he's ever read because it's so true. :)
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

He acts very normal and relaxed around them. Which does make me like him. Out of all the werewolves he is probably my favorite.
fireice99
Wandering Through Town

Post by fireice99 »

Seth is one of my very favorite characters of the series. He is open to anything, because he hasn't been jaded by much yet regarding the vampires. In many ways, I like him better than Jacob. He does not frustrate me as much as Jacob tends to in the later books. Seth takes the qualities of the younger Jacob, in Twilight and part of New Moon. He's the innocent kid, with a wholesome mind, so says Edward.

I have a recurring joke in my family. When I was 5, we went to Disney World, and I really wanted to stay an extra day. My dad said he would make a deal with me. If we stayed another day, I had to let him pick out my husband when I was older. As a five year old, I reportedly (because I have little memory of this, and my parents remember this all too well) looked at him kinda funny but then said of course sure daddy! Every once in a while, he'll jokingly bring this up again. When he finished Breaking Dawn, the first thing he said was "I've found the perfect guy for ya, Kate." I looked at him funny as I did as a 5 year old. It seemed a pretty random comment to say after reading BD. so I said "ok, then, who?" and he said "Seth Clearwater" with this smirk on his face. So now the prospects have gone from Mickey Mouse, to Donald Duck, to Jake Ryan on 16 Candles, and now to Seth Clearwater. I have to say, he does seem like a great guy, the first time i've EVER agreed with my dad on this topic. Too bad he's fictional!

Kaleb Nation is awesome! Check out his site for insightful comments as he reads New Moon.
twilighter4eva
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by twilighter4eva »

Seth is awesome. He's almost like Switzerland too, because he is a werewolf/ shap-shifter, plus he's friends with the cullens, especially Edward and Bella. He can keep it netrual, it's like he and Bella are the glue holding them together. In BD, it's Seth and somewhat Bella, in New Moon it's Bella, in Eclipse it's Bella and somewhat Seth.
"Uh, I had an adrenaline rush. It's very common. You can google it."- Edward

"How do we even know she's Italian? Her name's Bella."
porschejacker XD
Wandering Through Town

Post by porschejacker XD »

I absolutely LOOOOOOVE Seth!
That kid is such a legend!
He's just super tolerant of everyone, and it's really sweet.
Me and my friends keep finding new ways to hurt ourselves so we can check out whether or not our doctor sparkles in the sunlight...