Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Twilight Movie ~Fan reactions

Post by MRK »

Lynzeee wrote:okay i have to ask--- what was your reaction to the unborn trailer!!! I WAS FLIPPING OUT scared of my mind..

WTF was up with that DOG!! i wasn't expecting that at all.
that was my fan reaction to that! GOOD LORD!
i was like PLEASE START THE MOVIE I AM SCARED!
We didnt get that trailer??
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

OMG or should I say OME. I forgot about Edward coming to save Bella in Port Angeles. That was completely hot! haha..I loved his driving skills! Amazing.

Oh and Emmett..haha he was great too!
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

i really really liked it. it wasn't perfect, but i wasn't expecting perfection - how can you?? movies are never as good as books.

i thought they did a pretty good job sticking to the book as much as possible. it was a little choppy though, and i think some things that seemed unimportant but actually are very important were omitted. such as bella almost fainting in bio. a lot of it was out of sequence, that bugged me.

i thought rob did beautifully. i want to marry the actor for emmett, rosalie was lovely. carlisle was a bit off in looks and mannerisms to me, but the acting was fine, and he was ok. just not spectacular. rosalie's actress was not as stunningly pretty as i imagined her. alice was PERFECT, although she seemed a bit forced. jasper was wonderful. the pain on his face was great! did anyone else think he looked a bit like johnny depp in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?

Billy and Charlie were amazing!!! sooo funny.

i did not like bella so much. she mostly seemed unhappy and frightened.

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Running around my house like the fangirl I am! LOOK LOOK LOOK!

SUMMIT ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCES TWILIGHT SEQUEL - NEW MOON

Los Angeles, CA November 22, 2008 — Summit Entertainment announced today that the studio is officially moving forward with the production of NEW MOON, the second installment of its filmed franchise TWILIGHT, the action-packed, modern day vampire love story. The movie will be based on the second novel in author Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight series titled, New Moon. The first movie in the TWILIGHT franchise, the self-titled TWILIGHT, arrived in theaters this weekend to sold-out showings.
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/the-unborn/trailer

there it is.. OH and cam is in it.. i will probably go see it out of morbid curiosity and then sleep with my light on for a month.. i am 24 by the way and need a night light hahaha.. you can laugh.

Oh i remember something else- some guy said "EDWARD CULLEN SUCKS"

i sprayed him repeatedly with my "BAD FAN GIRL WATER" spray bottle--- i didn't have to spray anyone else-- i had an awesome theater group- very respectful and fun!
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
JackyO
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by JackyO »

I went to see it with my sister earlier today, and I liked it, I really did, but some things were really really weird.

-Edward's face during biology was kinda odd, but it did display the type of horror that he was feeling.
-I HATED ANGELA AND ERIC. They were to peppy!!!! They're NOT supposed to be like that! Angela was almost as bad as Jessica, and Eric was all "yeah school spirit!!"
-the field trip was strange...didn't really make any sense.
-that waitresses hair...*shudders* I swear I thought that it would jump off the screen and try to devour the people there. That thing was scarier than Donald Trumps hair. lol

Now, the things I did like
-Billy and Charlie's "slang" terms. They were just hilarious!!!!!!
Jacob: He was exactly how I pictured him. just too amazing (even if I am team edward. LOL)
-I really enjoyed the Rosalie scenes. Her anger towards Bella showed through really well.
-Emmett...'Nuf said... 8-)
-When Edward sparkled...I almost cried...I'll see it again with my mom and probably will cry.LOL
-I really liked Jasper and Alice, they were perfect.
-Oh! Charlie! He was amazing. He was so uncomfortable around Bella!! It was cute.
-Ooh! I liked the flashback scenes when the Cullens where first at Forks!
-Stephenie's cameo was the coolest.
-When Bella very first dreamt of Edward, and it switched to a really typical vampire scene. Very Dracula, it was cool, with her lying on the couch, and Edward over her with a cape on. Kinda a nod to older vamp movies.
-The music. Oh, the music was terrific!!! I loved it so much!!!!
-The action scenes were totally perfect, especially with Alice ripping James's head off. And then when Edward was sucking out the venom.
-And then at the end with prom...that was the best.
Domo-kun loves you

Could the winter calm come twice?
Because your heart seems so cold tonight...
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Okay can someone tell me..where was stephanie in the movie? I had read she made a cameo but I must have missed it. was looking but no luck =(
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

oh i forgot to mention..

I loved Bella's observation of Jasper and ALice in the car- the little things they do in the books to display Love--- holding hands is so innocent- it was perfect for alice and jasper and Bella seeing that-- that was a good but fast scene

she was in the diner-=-- the waitress actually says Here you go stephenie.. ahaha i was like HEY its STEPHENIE!
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
BettingOnAlicexX
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by BettingOnAlicexX »

I thought Twilight was absolutely AMAZING!!
I LOVED it!
I nearly cried when Edward was playing the piano for Bella.
And when they first showed the Cullens I almost had a heart attack. i was whispering loudly to my friend "OHH MY GOD!! THEY'RE THE CULLENS!!!"
Yeahh and now from the movie,my friend is now going to read the books. FINALLY!
I still can not get over though when Jessica said something along the lines of "Jasper's the one that always looks like he's in pain." haha. I laughed so bad when it showed his face right after Jessica said that.
I just really liked how they added some humor into the movie.
And Now i can not wait for NEW MOON!!
ohh and Stephenie was in the Diner place on her laptop, sitting at the very front counter.
I used to be MyLifeAddictionEdward
Banner By Mayde
Oli Sykes is LOVE
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Ooh thanks you guys. I totally missed it. I think I was too busy staring at Edward and not really paying attention to anything else. Ooops..haha.

I might go see it with my sister so I'll have to really pay attention next time! =)