You know you've read too much Twilight when

Locked
User avatar
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle
Posts: 2723
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:43 pm
Location: New Zealand
Contact:

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by Jadey » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:18 am

When you smell your books. And you like the smell.

and you start to cry when new moon's smell changes.
Because new moons ur fave :cry:
Image
^ by ForJazz
Image
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart

User avatar
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Posts: 12793
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:28 am
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD
Contact:

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by -Jasper » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:43 pm

When you would consider twilight names for kid's names.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy

User avatar
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Posts: 422
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:08 pm
Location: Living in the Netherlands

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:15 pm

-Jasper wrote:When you would consider twilight names for kid's names.
I so do recognize that!
Not that I'm going to be a momma soon..

I'd liked the name Rose before reading Twilight, but I love Alice, Esme and for a boy Carlisle. :lol:
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

Image
"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!

User avatar
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie
Posts: 848
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:05 pm
Location: Being the village idiot

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by Lacuna Scion » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:28 pm

...When it's "OME/OMJ" not "OMG". And when people say/use "OMG" you have to stop and think for moment.

...When you've established what Edward smells like.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Image
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind

User avatar
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Posts: 1666
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:59 am
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper
Contact:

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by TillyWhitlock » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:31 pm

IloveAliceCullen<3 wrote:
-Jasper wrote:When you would consider twilight names for kid's names.
I so do recognize that!
Not that I'm going to be a momma soon..

I'd liked the name Rose before reading Twilight, but I love Alice, Esme and for a boy Carlisle. :lol:

I got Lover boy of mine to agree to that. If we have two boys the first one is going to be Brady Michael after his favorite football player, and the second is going to be Jasper Emmett. If we have a girl, her name is going to be Alice Nicole. And if Alice comes before the boy I'm going to try as hard as I can to convince him to let me have Jasper instead of Brady. But even Brady fits in the Twilight Universe.
Image
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy

User avatar
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Posts: 422
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:08 pm
Location: Living in the Netherlands

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:43 pm

TillyWhitlock wrote:
IloveAliceCullen<3 wrote:
-Jasper wrote:When you would consider twilight names for kid's names.
I so do recognize that!
Not that I'm going to be a momma soon..

I'd liked the name Rose before reading Twilight, but I love Alice, Esme and for a boy Carlisle. :lol:

I got Lover boy of mine to agree to that. If we have two boys the first one is going to be Brady Michael after his favorite football player, and the second is going to be Jasper Emmett. If we have a girl, her name is going to be Alice Nicole. And if Alice comes before the boy I'm going to try as hard as I can to convince him to let me have Jasper instead of Brady. But even Brady fits in the Twilight Universe.
Awh, those are really nice names!
Very good combinations, I love Alice Nicole!
I don't like the name Emmett, but it's a really cool idea. :D

You're pregnant? Or planning to be a mom soon?
I'm sorry, just curious. Haha, you don't have to answer you know.

Twilight saga did change my view of life a bit. I never thought of weddings and things like that.
But now I know I really want to marry and to have children.
If I'm a little bit older though, seventeen is extremely young. But I'm talking about later.
I like Tanya and Kate too.

And I love 'Rose' and 'Aurora', but Aurora isn't an easy name.
What do you think of 'Aisley' for a boy?
Never heard that one before, but it's Irish I believe.
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

Image
"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!

User avatar
twiGIRL
Settled in Forks
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:06 am

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by twiGIRL » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:00 pm

When you can't stop talking about it! When even if you're in another forum, which is not Twilight, you will find a way to squish in any topic that involves Twilight. When you're desperately wishing you are Bella, or your Edward will magically appear in front of you!

you've got biten by any insect, and wishes it was EDWARD instead.. ;)

even though you already have copies of the Twilight series, you still get excited whenever you see copies of them in bookstores. hahaha! :D
"i'm a hopless romantic. i always dreamt of a fairy tale ending. But i don't need a knight on a white horse... i'd settle for A VAMPIRE IN A SILVER VOLVO." ;)

Shemxy_Vampire
Settled in Forks
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:35 am

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by Shemxy_Vampire » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:56 pm

You pay special attention in science when your teacher talks about the circulatory system... then go right back to note passing when he starts going on about the respiratory system.

You growl at people when you disagree with them.

You automatically turn your head when you hear the word "Twilight".

You pay $40 for a tote bag because it has a picture of Edward on it.

When you're at an Italian restraunt, you look for the mushroom ravioli on the menu... then complain loudly when it's not there.

User avatar
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Posts: 1666
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:59 am
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper
Contact:

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by TillyWhitlock » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:48 am

IloveAliceCullen<3 wrote: Awh, those are really nice names!
Very good combinations, I love Alice Nicole!
I don't like the name Emmett, but it's a really cool idea. :D

You're pregnant? Or planning to be a mom soon?
I'm sorry, just curious. Haha, you don't have to answer you know.

Twilight saga did change my view of life a bit. I never thought of weddings and things like that.
But now I know I really want to marry and to have children.
If I'm a little bit older though, seventeen is extremely young. But I'm talking about later.
I like Tanya and Kate too.

And I love 'Rose' and 'Aurora', but Aurora isn't an easy name.
What do you think of 'Aisley' for a boy?
Never heard that one before, but it's Irish I believe.
Not pregnant. Just preparing for when the time is right. In a family my size you pretty much have to decide on kids names as soon as your engaged. And that's where I'm at. We've been talking about it for years. We had fallen in love with Aedin (Aiden just spelled more Greekish) But then I fell in love with Jasper. And it fit because we could nickname him Jazz. And one of Lover Boy's favorite movies is Transformers and Jazz is one of his favorite characters. So it was a compromise.

I love the name Aisley for a boy. It's definitely Irish. It's got that celtic feel to it. I like Aurora for a girl too, but it's just very hard to say. I definitely like Rose more. I like Tanya and Kate too, but would never do it for my kids. Shane hates the name Kate so that's out. I jokingly tried to talk him into Jacob, but he just glares at me. Seth would be doable. But we're settled with the two boys names that we have now though. We're just going to be screwed if we have two girls.
Image
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy

User avatar
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Posts: 422
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:08 pm
Location: Living in the Netherlands

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:37 am

TillyWhitlock wrote:
IloveAliceCullen<3 wrote: Awh, those are really nice names!
Very good combinations, I love Alice Nicole!
I don't like the name Emmett, but it's a really cool idea. :D

You're pregnant? Or planning to be a mom soon?
I'm sorry, just curious. Haha, you don't have to answer you know.

Twilight saga did change my view of life a bit. I never thought of weddings and things like that.
But now I know I really want to marry and to have children.
If I'm a little bit older though, seventeen is extremely young. But I'm talking about later.
I like Tanya and Kate too.

And I love 'Rose' and 'Aurora', but Aurora isn't an easy name.
What do you think of 'Aisley' for a boy?
Never heard that one before, but it's Irish I believe.
Not pregnant. Just preparing for when the time is right. In a family my size you pretty much have to decide on kids names as soon as your engaged. And that's where I'm at. We've been talking about it for years. We had fallen in love with Aedin (Aiden just spelled more Greekish) But then I fell in love with Jasper. And it fit because we could nickname him Jazz. And one of Lover Boy's favorite movies is Transformers and Jazz is one of his favorite characters. So it was a compromise.

I love the name Aisley for a boy. It's definitely Irish. It's got that celtic feel to it. I like Aurora for a girl too, but it's just very hard to say. I definitely like Rose more. I like Tanya and Kate too, but would never do it for my kids. Shane hates the name Kate so that's out. I jokingly tried to talk him into Jacob, but he just glares at me. Seth would be doable. But we're settled with the two boys names that we have now though. We're just going to be screwed if we have two girls.
You're engaged? Congrats. :D
I like Jasper or Jazz. It's a cute name! And it's nice you made a compromise.
Aedin, I loveeeeee it! It did me think of Aladin the first time I read it. I love it, as I love Aisley. It's so pretty.

Yeah, Aurora is not an easy name, but it's nice. I would pick it for a second name, I think.
I hate Jacob, haha, the name, I prefer Jake. And Seth is a really nice name! :D

May I ask you what your name is?
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

Image
"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!

Locked