Krys as Embry in Twilight

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
User avatar
ScreamingFanGirl
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Posts: 345
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:40 am
Location: Running with the Pack

Re: Krys as Embry

Post by ScreamingFanGirl » Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:52 am

nafereti wrote:^^ Oh I know. I was like...what are you doing??
He seem so sweet on the Lex video & after watching that video it was like..WHOA!!
Yeah, that made me think a lottttt differently about him.
I was like, wow. Really? Thats stupid.
oh well.
win some you lose some.
P.S. Nafereti, why did you choose that name? I really like it, I just want to know the meaning behind it.
I'm quite crazy.. haha
Image
Image
Skank Pack:Tay's Left Thigh/Tongue | Dork Squad | I'm on The List

User avatar
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands
Posts: 1271
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:48 pm
Location: LONDON. :D
Contact:

Re: Krys as Embry

Post by twilightbelle<3 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:55 am

I want him to be Embry!
KEEP HIM.
Image
ImageImage
E<3B

User avatar
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Posts: 1057
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:10 am
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec
Contact:

Re: Krys as Embry

Post by nafereti » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:58 am

ScreamingFanGirl wrote:
nafereti wrote:^^ Oh I know. I was like...what are you doing??
He seem so sweet on the Lex video & after watching that video it was like..WHOA!!
Yeah, that made me think a lottttt differently about him.
I was like, wow. Really? Thats stupid.
oh well.
win some you lose some.
P.S. Nafereti, why did you choose that name? I really like it, I just want to know the meaning behind it.
I'm quite crazy.. haha
Yeah I know what you mean. That's why I said he must be a Gemini...haha

oh I pm you the meaning of my name. thanks by the way!
Image
Image
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/

User avatar
bkny
Buying a Better Raincoat
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Krys as Embry

Post by bkny » Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:34 pm

hey nafereti i just read your comment on youtube...hahah anyways i dont think the guy who posted the video really likes fangirl comments cause i read it somewhere that people who are commenting on Krys' video rapping should only comment on the music....anyways so i just asked when is his cd coming out....BTW he isnt a gemini his birthday is on December 10... ;)

User avatar
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Posts: 1057
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:10 am
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec
Contact:

Re: Krys as Embry

Post by nafereti » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:06 pm

bkny wrote:hey nafereti i just read your comment on youtube...hahah anyways i dont think the guy who posted the video really likes fangirl comments cause i read it somewhere that people who are commenting on Krys' video rapping should only comment on the music....anyways so i just asked when is his cd coming out....BTW he isnt a gemini his birthday is on December 10... ;)
Haha...really? Oops, well if only I knew before hand. Oh well, I'll comment about the music on other videos were Krys is rapping. I really did like the beat though. It was nice.

Well there goes my theory of him being a Gemini.

Thanks bkny.
Image
Image
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/

User avatar
bkny
Buying a Better Raincoat
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Krys as Embry

Post by bkny » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:48 pm

nafereti wrote:
bkny wrote:hey nafereti i just read your comment on youtube...hahah anyways i dont think the guy who posted the video really likes fangirl comments cause i read it somewhere that people who are commenting on Krys' video rapping should only comment on the music....anyways so i just asked when is his cd coming out....BTW he isnt a gemini his birthday is on December 10... ;)
Haha...really? Oops, well if only I knew before hand. Oh well, I'll comment about the music on other videos were Krys is rapping. I really did like the beat though. It was nice.

Well there goes my theory of him being a Gemini.

Thanks bkny.
no problem! :)

User avatar
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Posts: 450
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:51 am
Location: the land of sunshine

Re: Krys as Embry

Post by t_feva » Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:43 pm

i cant believe he's rapping. i pictured him like in a metal band screaming. his bday is Dec.10th? he's a sag then. how old is he?
Image
Image
Image
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1

User avatar
~*teamswitzerland*~
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Posts: 287
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:23 pm
Location: shivering in Canada

Re: Krys as Embry

Post by ~*teamswitzerland*~ » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:47 pm

lol, what a complex guy... he goes by the alter ego of "Smokey Desperado", likes Iron Maiden, wears Spiderman boxers, and raps?!
wow! :lol:
yeah i totally saw him as a screamo guy too, until i watched that video of him rapping.
No offense to all of the Krys-lovers out there, but I think Taylor Lautner is so much better suited to play Jacob Black than Krys is. **duck and cover**
Image
Taylor Lautner. (drool.) That is all. :)

User avatar
LoveEmmettCullen
Learning to Love Green
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:45 am
Location: Where ever Emmett is, I'll be there

Re: Krys as Embry

Post by LoveEmmettCullen » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:31 pm

If your still trying to figure what Krys' last name is, I have stumbled upon it and wow, it sure does go well with his first name. So his full name is Krys Ivory. But I doubt a lot will come up if you search that. I bet Krys Smokey-Desperado would have more searches!
Image
Team Edward? Team Jacob? Phfftt... Team Emmett!

User avatar
bkny
Buying a Better Raincoat
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Krys as Embry

Post by bkny » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:05 pm

LoveEmmettCullen wrote:If your still trying to figure what Krys' last name is, I have stumbled upon it and wow, it sure does go well with his first name. So his full name is Krys Ivory. But I doubt a lot will come up if you search that. I bet Krys Smokey-Desperado would have more searches!

yeah...when i googled krys ivory something else came up...but when u look for krys smokey-desperado he comes up...but whatever i dont think the fans should worry what his name really is....to me it doesn't matter...plus maybe in NM his name will be in the credits so i suggest let's just wait for that instead of guessing... ;)

Post Reply